As it has been a couple of weeks since my last quiz, it was time to do another.
Rules: Listed below are 15 questions, the first answer is very important, as it will make or break your results. The last letter of your previous answer will be the first letter of your next answer.
e.g. if the answer to question one is green, then the answer to question two will begin with ‘n’. (For numbers, make sure to spell out the number)
The questions are all from the world of sport, with a hint of travel…
- Let’s start with an easy one… What number jersey did Michael Jordan famously wear during his time at the Chicago Bulls?
- Which airline company has naming rights over Arsenal’s stadium?
- Which superstar performed with J-Lo during the halftime show at Super Bowl LIV?
- Which player holds the record for the most points in NBA history? (Surname)
- Which city was Lionel Messi born in?
- Which team is the only team from France to win the UEFA Champions League?
- Eric Moussambani Malonga, who represented Equatorial Guinea during the Sydney Olympics in 2000, was given what nickname?
- Which Olympic city is also the location of the following places: The Gherkin, The Shard, Craven Cottage, and Selhurst Park?
- Which international team didn’t lose a single game (extra time included) at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa?
- Which current boxer is famous for wearing flashy masks during his ring walk?
- Which legendary footballer is also known as “El Fenomeno” – The Phenomenon?
- Which famous athlete, is now behind bars for the murder of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp?
- In which sport would you need a rest, spider and swan’s neck?
- If three of my friends and I, or a partner and I are coxless, then which Olympic sport are we doing?
- Finally, I would like to award you with an invisible version of the prize given to winner of the Augusta Masters… What was it again?